Re: Screen Curtain August 7th build: to go live in half anhour, website entry will return at the same time

Brice Mijares

Where do you find this screen curtain?

On 8/8/2018 7:22 AM, Andre Vosloo wrote:
Hi Joseph
What a great add-on thanks very much.  Will assign a hot key soon.
regards
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Christo de Klerk
*Sent:* 08 August 2018 11:19 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Screen Curtain August 7th build: to go live in half anhour, website entry will return at the same time
Hey Joseph
The add-on works like a charm on my Lenovo laptop. I have also set up a toggle hotkey, Windows key+s in my case. I am thrilled about this add-on, because I often have to work with confidential information and one never knows when there might be prying eyes around.
Excellent work!
Kind regards
Christo
On 2018/08/08 11:08 AM, abdul muhamin wrote:
Hi Joseph. Good work. After updating to the latest version of this
addon, it announces screen kirtan on and off. I’ve added a keyboard
shortcut also. Alt plus caps lock plus s.
Windows 10