From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott
VanDeWalle
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] making a suggestion for nvda

Hello.
Ok, i will bring it up here to make sure it is something that not just me
would like to see, and maybe there is a way and i just need to expand my
mind with the knowledge of how to do this. smile.

You know how in settings when clicking ok when done with a section of
settings, the whole settings panel goes away? Well, it'd be nice to
somehow
put things in like a list, sort of like programs like thunderbird, or at
least so one does not have to exit settings just to have to go back into
settings with nvda n to change more settings.
Yes, i know you could probably change things with keyboard shortcuts,
however, I do not know all the shortcuts to do this yet for all the
possible
things you could set. So i'm just thinking it might be easier for new
people, and me alike.lol or people like me who might get confused easily
when first encountering a new program.

Thank you

Scott