Re: Accessibility check request

Rayn Darren

Right, thanks again, I’m investigating now.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility check request

The setting that was discussed only stops announcement of layout tables.  Turn report tables off in document formatting.

But what may have changed on the site to cause this behavior is something I don't know.  That will solve the problem of what you hear.  If you are concerned about other blind people using the site, you would have to find out what the underlying structure is on the site causing the announcement.

Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:32 PM

Hmmmm, the setting is not checked. Any other suggestions?