Re: Screen Curtain August 7th build: to go live in half anhour, website entry will return at the same time

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

have a look on the following page these are add ons under development
and has the add on updater as well as the screen curtain one and more.
The link to this page is https://addons.nvda-project.org/dev.en.html

Gene nz

On 8/9/2018 2:41 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Where do you find this screen curtain?

On 8/8/2018 7:22 AM, Andre Vosloo wrote:
Hi Joseph

What a great add-on thanks very much.  Will assign a hot key soon.

regards