Re: How to click on links when they won't click

Scott,

        The site you list has another twist on the hover over theme but it's not hover over.   That page is, overall, one of the most complex I've encountered in a long time.

         It's difficult to know what to experiment with.  If you have a specific control you'd like for me to explore to start let me know what it is.

           ~ Richard Dehmel