Re: rude braille

Brian Tew

The only thing I am concerned about is the stream of incoming messages.
Profiles, chat history and other extraneous information can be reviewed at leisure, but a lively conversation needs to move faster than a depressed snail.
In linux I can pipe chat programs through the sed streaming editor and eliminate most unwanted nonsense.
If nvda braille had the same filtering capability as nvda sreech I would be a happy skyper.
using regular expressions I could make my braille skype output much better.
I could filter out the repetitious junk.