From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to click on links when they won't click

what browser are you using? I tried two or three links and got them to work in the usual way. I saw some menu buttons and I tried activating one. I had to do the following:
I used the I am menu button. I went into forms mode. I pressed enter on the I am button and was then able to down arrow through a menu of fifteen items. I didn't do anything further such as to try to work with the menu by pressing enter on an item.

I didn't test with new versions of programs. I would have had to go online with my Windows 7 machine. But I would think that if the Firefox version 52.X ESR can work with an older version of NVDA, then newer versions should be able to work as well.

How many browsers did you try and which ones? Also, firefox works but Chrome won't load the site, saying it can't establish a secure connection. I don't know if this matters, I don't know what information the site asks for. But you might not be using a secure connection.

Gene