From: "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility check request

Hi

Uncheck the box called tables under the document formatting section in NVDA
I do not think the one under it would have to be done.

I had this turned off on your website then turned it on and then i heard it say what you said.

You must of used some type of table?

Gene nz

On 8/9/2018 8:31 AM, Rayn Darren wrote:
Hi group,

I’ve run across a problem and I can’t quite figure out if it’s just me or happens to others. I was on my website, www.dragonsofmyth.com<http://www.dragonsofmyth.com> and found NVDA reading “table”, “table with 1 row and one column”, “table with 3 rows” over and over again, then reading the text on the page. This only happens on specific templates for the site. I know for a fact that there are no tables on the page as I made the site. This is a new problem, that I only noticed yesterday. The only thing I can think of is NVDA is picking up the images that are used to visually delineate between columns and is recognizing them as “tables”. I would really appreciate it if someone, or several someone’s could confirm this? I’m hesitant to alter anything at the moment, as if it’s just me, I’ll deal with it 😊.

Thanks so much,
Rayn