Re: rude braille

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

After reading your further messages, perhaps turning off Braille messages by setting the timeout to zero in the NVDA Braille settings panel will give you the results you want.

´╗┐On 8/9/18, 2:38 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Brian Tew via Groups.Io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of briantew1951=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

The only thing I am concerned about is the stream of incoming messages.
Profiles, chat history and other extraneous information can be reviewed at leisure, but a lively conversation needs to move faster than a depressed snail.
In linux I can pipe chat programs through the sed streaming editor and eliminate most unwanted nonsense.
If nvda braille had the same filtering capability as nvda sreech I would be a happy skyper.
using regular expressions I could make my braille skype output much better.
I could filter out the repetitious junk.