No idea.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/08/2018 14:52, Gene ha scritto:
I haven't used the new quantum version of Firefox much but it will be interesting to see if others report this.  Can you add bookmarks without using the short cut?
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:49 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] How to click on links when they won't click

Sorry, my bad. I meant Ctrl+D. I got confused by the messages I had been
reading, about links that can't be clicked...

It's Ctrl+D that doesn't seem to work here now.

Thanks for correcting me.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/08/2018 14:46, Gene ha scritto:
Control enter isn't the command to add a site to favorites. the
command is control d.  It's the same command in Internet Explorer and
Chrome.  Control enter opens a link in a new tab. Control shift opens
a link in a new window.