Re: looking for pls or m3u file of a radio station stream

Ron Canazzi

Hi Noah,

I would also like to have that information.  I tried using IP snooper, but the results are very confusing and I can't make head or tail about them.

On 5/25/2016 1:46 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Noah. Email me your method off list too @:

lino_and_rico@...

Another great source of radio station streams is from my buddy ole pall Bill Sparks at:

www.billsparks.net./

On 5/25/2016 1:11 PM, Noah Davis wrote:
Hi,
Unfortunately there is no program that can do this sort of thing. But
if you'd like, you can email me offlist and I can give you more
specific instructions on how to capture direct links as most stations
don't have these direct links directly accessible, which gets on my
nerves as well!
Noah

On 5/25/16, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:
I am having issues locating pls files or m3us.  I listen to lots of
internet radio stations butt I don't like going to the web sites all of
the time.  I was if you know of a good progran that will capture a pls
or m3u because finding the listen live link can be very hard.  If you
know of a program please let me know.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"