From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 9:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 startup and NVDA

Its not just windows 10. I use 7, and sometimes I get the long period when nothing will work. sometimes it says unknown, then start, then a pause then desktop and sometimes landscape too. I have discovered that most of this silliness is due to a driver Jaws added onto my machine. although I do not have jaws set to come on at start, I recently took advantage of a very cheap licence for it and it seems to have added a video driver without asking. I thought these display drivers all went away after Windows XP, but it seems not. I think the loading of this slugs te machine and causes stuff to be spoken not previously seen.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-