Re: Need to speed up Slow voice on Windows start-up

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

`Brian,

It was good of you to take the time to reply. Actually, Sarah directed me to the same spot in settings. I followed your steps but, as I said in my original note, I already made the adjustment here and change the male voice to female - just to be sure that I had found the right setting. However, the voice is still a male speaking slowly. All the settings that I can find, including Narrator, had the speed much faster than the voice that is speaking in the password prompt during Start-up!

It looks to me as though we are all caught at the same unexplained position!

Would you agree?

All the best,

Cearbhall