From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 8:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 startup and NVDA

If you had the problem being discussed, your preference, which is just that, might be overridden by the ease of the work around.  There is no disadvantage in using hibernate.  The point is working around the problem efficiently.

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 5:56 AM

Maybe some can, but I prefer a reboot, given that I have an ssd with windows
on it.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.