regarding auto tuning

Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...>

hellow my all friend please tell me I want auto tuning my voice but
actually I could not find A correct application/softwear for window
7/8 32&64 bit I am try following tool but I can not success I have
try adaucity with Gsnap and antares auto tune effect I have also
try adobe addition but these are not accessible with screen reader so
I am kindly request to you please tel me how to do this. because it is
urgent require for me. but could not suggest app because I am want for
windows any one can provide this softwear with crack I hope hardly
thank you I am wating your responce please provide soon please give
your commant but not like.