Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

Hello everyone,

Adobe Flash Player is preventing me from tuning in to the local news
online on such sites as:

KITV:
http://www.kitv.com/category/305776/live-stream

KHON2:
http://khon2.com/live-stream/

I had contacted these TV stations to report the technical
difficulties, and both Webmasters had told me that their live streams
were working properly.

Just a recap: My laptop's operating system is Windows 10, my Web
browser is Firefox, and of course I use NVDA as my screen-reader.

So my questions are these:
1. How user-friendly is Adobe Flash Player with NVDA?
2. What could be causing Adobe Flash Player to play live Webcasts on
some sites but not on others?
3. Is there a way for me to troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player without
uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks so much for your folks' help, and have a good day.

sincerely,

Jolene.