From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Higgins
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows essential update

Chris,

Guess I need a bit of help myself.

When I go to the NVDA menu, and locate preferences, I have eleven options, none of them are anything like "Windows 10 App Essentials."

I don't know if I need this update or not, but not being able to locate
this menu option is a bit disconcerting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Larry

On 8/11/2018 1:14 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi Anthony
I assume you are referring to Windows 10 App Essentials. You can force an update by going to the NVDA menu using NVDA+n, then activate preferences. In the Preferences menu you will find an entry for Windows 10 App Essentials. Activate this, tab to Check for updates and press enter.

Cheers

Chris