Moderator's letter: Let us be civil in our discourses, word choice matters in a public forum, Edge thread unlocked

Hi all,

A few things here and there for now:

·         iTunes and Edge threads: Some people wrote to moderators regarding word choice used by some members on this forum. Although we do understand that it is a sensitive topic for some, we’d like to kindly request that you be civil in your discourses.

·         Word choice matters: As this is a public space, we’d like to request that you be careful with word choice, as archive is visible to everyone.

Edge thread: the thread is now unlocked.

Note: there will be one final notice from Joseph the moderator before he steps down from his position.

Cheers,

joseph