From: "Richard Wells" <richwels@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to start a connectgion with remote Addon?

It is better for both of you to connect to nvdaremote.com and choose your pass key either manually or letting the server choose one.

On 8/12/2018 7:38 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi all. I need to be connecting to a client's desktop with NVDA soon. How can I establish the address of the client's computer for me to connect to? Should I ask him to ping his IP address and use that as the cooection or is there another way? Cheers!