Re: looking for pls or m3u file of a radio station stream

Roger Stewart

Very often, you can just do a right click on the listen link and then choose save link as and 9 times out of 10 it will save a .pls or .m3u file for you. The file may not be labeled correctly and may just say listen.pls or something like that. Just rename it and save it where you'll know where it is and you're good to go.

Roger

On 5/25/2016 12:05 PM, Bobby wrote:
I am having issues locating pls files or m3us. I listen to lots of internet radio stations butt I don't like going to the web sites all of the time. I was if you know of a good progran that will capture a pls or m3u because finding the listen live link can be very hard. If you know of a program please let me know.

.