Re: looking for pls or m3u file of a radio station stream

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I am not sure what formats the following program plays, but it will play radio stations etc from all over the world plus more.

The link to this program is SpeakOn MediaSuite and can be found at http://www.speakon.org.uk/SpeakOn.html

Gene nz

On 26/05/2016 5:05 AM, Bobby wrote:
I am having issues locating pls files or m3us.  I listen to lots of internet radio stations butt I don't like going to the web sites all of the time.  I was if you know of a good progran that will capture a pls or m3u because finding the listen live link can be very hard.  If you know of a program please let me know.