From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: August-13-18 4:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and AMD processors

Just purchased a HP Envy 13z laptop that has AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor and AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics.
I have installed the latest released version of NVDA. I am having a issue where NVDA stops talking and has to be restarted to get speech back.
Are there any known issues with NVDA on a AMD system? Any hints in how to figure out what is going on?
Thanks