De: Laurie Mehta via Groups.io
Data: quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2016 20:30
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: How can one add Farsi as a Braille input into LibLouis/NVDA?
/was/ [nvda] Urgent help needed. How to add an existing Braille table as a
Braille input table?

I've seen this question asked here but not answered...
Can anyone here answer or direct the sender to the right place for asking
the question?
Thank you.
-LM

On Wed, 5/25/16, Mohammadreza Rashad <mohammadreza5712@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks dear Nasrin, Thanks for your response. I thought my question
was lost. I just want to know how can I add Farsi as a Braille input
into LibLouis and the NVDA. I think my question is obvious!
Thanks again, and I am still waiting for the answer.
Best wishes,
Mohammadreza

????-??-?? ??:?? +??:?? ???????, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>:
hi.
thanks so much for your question and i am happy to see you here.
since, the best method for me in using computer is speech, and i did
not have sufficient information about the braille and its use, i could
not answer your question!
if i knew the answer, its my pleasure to help you!
excuse me again.

On 5/23/16, Mohammadreza Rashad <mohammadreza5712@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi dear list members. I'm a volunteer NVDA translater from Iran. I'm
also using NVDA as my favorite screenreader.
First of all, excuse me because of my poor English writing. Since it's
not my mother tongue.
Secondly, excuse me again about my probably-off-topic question.
You know that NVDA uses Liblouis Braille Translater to display
computer texts in Braille for us. Fortunately, Liblouis has Persian
(Farsi) braille table to output Persian text in Braille.
Regarding to what I wrote, Persian (Farsi) isn't listed in Braille
input tables. There are also other languages like Persian that not
listed in the Braille input tables.
I, as a blind Persian-speaker, want to add my language Braille table
(Farsi grade 1)
into Braille input tables. and now my question is: how can I do this?
Is it necessary to add a separate Braille table for Farsi? or the
existing Farsi grade 1 table is enough?
Thanks for your help in advance
Best wishes,
Mohammadreza Rashad