Patreon accessibility input

Since Patreon has denied our requests to consider accessibility, for years, mind you, by the way, this page does a good job of explaining what Patreon is, Our lawyer wants to hear from disabled users who want to either donate to others but can't, or who had issues with the service in general, as a disabled person, not just the blind and the visually impaired. He  wants to hear from creators too. Share the below contact info widely! Thanks.

MATTHEW K. HANDLEY
HANDLEY & ANDERSON PLLC
718 7th Street, NW Washington, DC  20001
202-559-2411
mhandley@...
hajustice.com

Hi Robert,

Yes, input from others would be very helpful. My contact info should be directly below.

Thanks,

Matt