From: zahra
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA + F5 hotkey doing an actual document reload

i tried nvda f5 and immediately nvda said refreshed and read the
content very soon at the moment!
i tested with my favorite version of nvda (which is 2017.1) and i dont
see hangs or crashes even i open many many tabs in firefox without
closing for many hours!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens