From: "bob jutzi" <jutzi1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly
inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

No problems using the latest NVDA Alpha along with Firefox 60.
I chose Kindle Store in the dropdown box, entered a title in the
Searchbox and clicked Search, and clicked on the link that matched. As
expected, the page of the book contained both a Buy Now button and Add
to Cart Button. I can also use One Click since I have it enabled.

On 8/14/2018 5:21 PM, Don H wrote:
Just bought items yesterday using NVDA with no issues

Everythings fine with latest Jaws 2018