Re: Accessible YouTube Video Downloading Software

Sarah k Alawami

Try

youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

Take care

On 14 Aug 2018, at 18:28, The Wolf wrote:

Hello

I tried the program and it isn't downloading my videos from

https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

is there a way to get your program to download all the videos from

https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

thanks

Hank

On 8/14/2018 5:48 PM, Travis Siegel wrote: > It doesn't convert youtube formats, but I have a program called > youtube downloader gui located at > > http://www.softcon.com/files/ > > that will download any number of youtube videos.  Read the > documentation, it tells you where to go to get the support programs > you'll need to do the downloading, and fmpeg can do the converting > for you once it's downloaded.  I should probably put a link to > ffmpeg in the documentation too, even though I don't use it, it is a > useful utility.  Perhaps I should build a graphical interface for > that one too. > > > On 8/13/2018 8:21 PM, Bhavya shah wrote: >> Dear all, >> >> Presently, I use clipconverter.cc to download YouTube videos in the >> desired format and quality. However, I am now looking for a software >> equivalent that can download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously >> in >> my preferred format and at a selectable quality that is free as well >> as accessible. >> >> I would truly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations of such >> software. >> >> Thanks. >> > > > > > > . >

-- check out my song on youtube https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y