Re: Accessible YouTube Video Downloading Software

it says that it needs my log in info and it closes

how do I inter in the commands to get this going?
this is one of the reasons why I don't care for command line programs.

On 8/14/2018 7:39 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Try

youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

Take care

On 14 Aug 2018, at 18:28, The Wolf wrote:

Hello

I tried the program and it isn't downloading my videos from

https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

is there a way to get your program to download all the videos from

https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

thanks

Hank

On 8/14/2018 5:48 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
It doesn't convert youtube formats, but I have a program called youtube downloader gui located at

http://www.softcon.com/files/

that will download any number of youtube videos.  Read the documentation, it tells you where to go to get the support programs you'll need to do the downloading, and fmpeg can do the converting for you once it's downloaded.  I should probably put a link to ffmpeg in the documentation too, even though I don't use it, it is a useful utility.  Perhaps I should build a graphical interface for that one too.

On 8/13/2018 8:21 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

Presently, I use clipconverter.cc to download YouTube videos in the
desired format and quality. However, I am now looking for a software
equivalent that can download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously in
my preferred format and at a selectable quality that is free as well
as accessible.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations of such software.

Thanks.

.
--
check out my song on youtube