Re: program to download videos from youtube history?

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Try youtube-dl I love that little gem. You can do a lot with it.
Sarah, that's the point of my youtube download gui frontend. It does use youtube-dl, it just makes it easier for folks who don't like command lines to do the work. It also accepts multiple urls (one per line) in case folks want to download multiple videos at a time. It also has the option of using curl or wget to download urls other than those on youtube. You could clone your entire web site using wget and the proper command line parameters, and the youtube graphical front end I have on my site will make it all point and click for you. (though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do. It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult. I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent. I suspect for some, it would be.