Re: program to download videos from youtube history?

Tyler Wood

On 14-Aug-2018 9:57 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

 (though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do.  It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult.  I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent.  I suspect for some, it would be.
For me, personally, that would be absolutely incredible. Does this support any URL that youtube dl supports, too?
Thank you so much for this hidden gem.