Re: Accessible YouTube Video Downloading Software

Rob Hudson

The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not wanting to pull any videos that I made but I want to download
all 369 videos that I have in my youtube history

Try this command
youtube-dl -u <your-youtube-username> -p <your-youtube-password> -x <your-youtube-url>
The x swith will extract your videos from the web pages in their default format; that is, the format in which they were uploaded. I can't give you an --audio-format and --audio-quality switch because it can vary depending on the upload format of the videos in question.