Re: Accessible YouTube Video Downloading Software

Hello this is what I get

I had to use jaws because I can't get the ocr to work in nvda so I can paste in the following

C:\youtube\youtube-dl.exe graphic 73  graphic 73  graphic 798
WARNING: The url doesn't specify the protocol, trying with http graphic 192 [generic] history>: Requesting header graphic 385
graphic 545
graphic 545
graphic 545

any suggestions that I should try?graphic 215
graphic 932

On 8/14/2018 9:37 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not wanting to pull any videos that I made but I want to download
all 369 videos that I have in my youtube history
Try this command
youtube-dl -u <your-youtube-username> -p <your-youtube-password> -x <your-youtube-url>
The x swith will extract your videos from the web pages in their default format; that is, the format in which they were uploaded. I can't give you an --audio-format and --audio-quality switch because it can vary depending on the upload format of the videos in question.

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y