From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA + F5 hotkey doing an actual document reload

Ok, I actually now just tested the NVDA + F5 keystroke on one of my own
webpages, where I am making changes to layout/content dynamically, and,
it did seem to indeed repopulate the virtual buffer, and, not try reload
the page, since, yes, inbetween having loaded the page, and having
invoked content changes, I then disconnected from the internet, before
hitting that keystroke, and, NVDA key + F5 didn't try reload the page
normally, but, just seemed to be rescanning the page contents/document
object model, and, I tried this with both firefox and chrome, so, not
sure why it seems to, at times operate slightly differently - will need
to make notes the next time I come across something like this, to make
sure it's not just my own imagination...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
082 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA

On 8/14/2018 5:49 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I suggest you ask this question as an issue on github. I to was under
the same impression as you.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.