From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 7:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible YouTube Video Downloading Software

It doesn't convert youtube formats, but I have a program called youtube downloader gui located at

http://www.softcon.com/files/

that will download any number of youtube videos.  Read the documentation, it tells you where to go to get the support programs you'll need to do the downloading, and fmpeg can do the converting for you once it's downloaded.  I should probably put a link to ffmpeg in the documentation too, even though I don't use it, it is a useful utility. Perhaps I should build a graphical interface for that one too.

On 8/13/2018 8:21 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

Presently, I use clipconverter.cc to download YouTube videos in the
desired format and quality. However, I am now looking for a software
equivalent that can download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously in
my preferred format and at a selectable quality that is free as well
as accessible.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations of such software.

Thanks.