From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

I don't think it is just with NVDA.
Last night I tried to return an item I received from Amazon, and I could not complete the page, it kept telling me that Chrome's Java needed updating, but Chrome's help said it was up to date.
I tried Jaws too.
I tried I.E. and WaterFox to no avail.
I hate wasting my time to not have a site work for the Blind.
I wound up having to call customer service and finish it that way.
Glenn