Re: NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Chris

It can be done but you will lose your library as the libarary file is not compatible with the older version of itunes

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 25 May 2016 22:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Does it force an upgrade after a time?  I suspect that once you upgrade, you can't go back, though I don't know that.  If that is the case, I would say that upgrading should be done by those who want to try new things, not by those who want reliability and dependability.  Of course, people could upgrade on one machine and keep their main machine as it is until evaluating the upgrade.
Gene
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:12 PM

iTunes usually gives you an option whether to update or not.