Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

Gene

I should add that I wasn't addressing Glenn or anyone in particular, although Glenn's message is under mine.  I just presented what I thought might be generally useful information without removing previous content.

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

I don't use Amazon except very rarely but the following may be of use when on a product page.  In the past, separators were used extensively on product pages.  These have all been removed.  Moving by button will take you to different parts of the page somewhat like moving by separator used to do, from what I recall of how you could move by separator.

As far as something identified as a button and not having the b command stop there is concerned, I'm not sure what is the cause of that, evidently some sort of coding.  So use screen-reader search now that the problem is known or if you are really close to the item because of how you have moved through the page, just tab, as has been stated.  Also, don't assume that the button won't work.  If you are using a different browser and/or a different screen-reader, it may.