Looks like fairly standard english to me.

However, adobe reader did the same as everyone else for me, couldn't make heads or tails of it.

HTH.

On 5/25/2016 6:19 PM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I certainly can't.

-----Original Message----- From: Governor staten
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] can anyone get English out of this file?

I'll put a link to the file. When I open it, for some reason, all I see
is symbols, nothing resembling English. Can anyone help me troubleshoot
this one? I'm using Adobe Acrobat DC. I tried to open it in Balabolka,
and I saw the symbols again. If I"m missing something really obvious,
let me know that too. Also, nothing like this has ever happened with
files from this same author before.

The link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3787427/Essene%20Definition.pdf