Re: Accessibility wanted mailing list.

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I’ve done a little of this sort of thing before. I subscribed to your list. Cheers.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: August 13, 2018 8:24 PM
To: tech exchange @ second sense <techexchange@...>; main@TechTalk.groups.io; nvda@nvda.groups.io

I started a mailing list where I hope to, eventually, have companies and otherwise looking for accessibility testers post to the list from the outside and then users can reply whenever. I am currently building the wiki page, companies that hire people to do accessibility testing and the like. If anybody wants to subscribe, although, there is 0 traffic because I created it 5 minutes ago, send an email to the below. I also will include paid research studies, as well. Paid accessibility surveys too. The wiki is not live yet but should be tomorrow.

a11y+subscribe@groups.io

To have companies and stuff, post to the list, send an email to the below.

a11y@groups.io.