Re: Text selection in Word 2016

Claire,

         Do you mean when the Version 1803 feature update was applied, literally, or when one of the cumulative updates has been applied subsequently?   Since the latest cumulative update was released as of today, and if that was just applied to your computer, and if you have System Protection turned on you could try using a restore point prior to the latest update to roll back.

          My gut tells me that this is likely a sound card driver related issue and that the latest update has tweaked the device driver in a way that has caused a glitch.

           ~ Richard Dehmel