Re: Text selection in Word 2016

Gene

Perhaps the update includes an update to Word 2016 which is somehow causing the problem.

What you might do is select close to what you want, it might be a little over, open a new word window, paste it in, edit it, then copy the edited material to the clipboard again.  Then, paste it wherever you want.  That may be the best thing to do for now until you get a better solution.

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Text selection in Word 2016

Hi Brian, yes it was a cuculative update, but the odd thing is that I'm only having the issue in Word 2016.

Warm regards, Claire Potter,   Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk

On 15 Aug 2018, at 22:55, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Claire,

         Do you mean when the Version 1803 feature update was applied, literally, or when one of the cumulative updates has been applied subsequently?   Since the latest cumulative update was released as of today, and if that was just applied to your computer, and if you have System Protection turned on you could try using a restore point prior to the latest update to roll back.

          My gut tells me that this is likely a sound card driver related issue and that the latest update has tweaked the device driver in a way that has caused a glitch.

           ~ Richard Dehmel