Re: Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

Annette Moore

the button is presented by  hitting b with the  System Access screen reader so the next time I go to purchase a Kindle book, I'll use it and see if it will indeed properly click it when I hit enter. I wonder if anyone's tried it using Narrator?

Annette

On 8/15/2018 6:21 PM, Kwork wrote:
I don't think that would work. Chrome and Internet Explorer are doing the
same thing. In fact, I did try it with the Firefox ESR from the 52 series,
and had the same result. It's definitely a change on Amazon's end. I don't
have any other screenreaders installed here, so can't test. I used to have
the Jaws demo, but got rid of it when it, for some reason, no longer
acknowledged 40 minute mode on this computer, so became a software brick.
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Annette Moore" <angelgirl52376@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly
inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

Someone suggested I roll back to Firefox ESR, but I don't know that that
would fix the issue. I think I'll just try what you suggested instead.
(Smile).

On 8/15/2018 2:59 PM, Danni wrote:
YW it's much easier but gotta listen for the buy it now or you start
over haha I hope they change it back but we know how it goes with change!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annette Moore"
<angelgirl52376@...>