Re: Thunderbird columns with object navigation

Gene

There is an add on, I don't recall if it is a Thunderbird or an NVDA add on that makes changing the order much easier.  I don't know if it works with new versions, but it might save you time and trouble to wait for more information from the list about it.

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:44 AM
Subject: [nvda] Thunderbird columns with object navigation

Hi group,
I came across this post about changing the order of mail message columns in
Thunderbird.
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/colum_headers_in_thunderbird/3281531?p=,
,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,0,,20,0,780,3281531
Unfortunately I can't find the column headers anywhere on Thunderbird 60.0
using object navigation. I can move around the message list and folder list
and I've been able to drag and drop folders around using the same method.

Has anyone had any luck with accessing the message column headers with
recent Thunderbird versions please?

Very many thanks,
David