Re: Button no longer works on website after Windows update

Rick,

           As an aside I think the Firefox issue is on my computer.  There is another website I used to routinely use that just refuses to load under Firefox.  I think it's time I do a complete uninstall and reinstall on Firefox to see if that fixes things, as the usual clearing of browser cache didn't do squat.

           It loads just find on my partner's computer, which is the hardware twin of mine, under Firefox.

           ~ Richard Dehmel