Re: Thunderbird columns with object navigation

Give Mozilla App Enhancements a try. It will mitigate your issue, but, not
answer your question.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mellor
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Thunderbird columns with object navigation

Hi group,
I came across this post about changing the order of mail message columns in
Thunderbird.
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/colum_headers_in_thunderbird/3281531?p=,
,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,0,,20,0,780,3281531
Unfortunately I can't find the column headers anywhere on Thunderbird 60.0
using object navigation. I can move around the message list and folder list
and I've been able to drag and drop folders around using the same method.

Has anyone had any luck with accessing the message column headers with
recent Thunderbird versions please?

Very many thanks,
David