It used to work for me in NVDA, but I can't pinpoint at which point it stopped working.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2018/08/16 05:15 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Under which circumstances does NVDA not read this panel - perhaps using nOtepad, browsing the web, wetc.?
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not reading emoji in emoji panel

Hello all

I used to be able to access emoji in the emoji panel you get by pressing Windows key plus period or Windows key plus semicolon, but for some reason NVDA does not read the emoji in that panel or the category names anymore. Narrator reads them perfectly, so I know they are there and I can use Narrator to insert emoji in my text.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing NVDA to just say "blank"
when I navigate around the emoji panel? Is there some setting that could be upsetting NVDA?

I am using NVDA version 2018.3 Beta 2 on a 32 bit Windows 10 machine
with the latest Windows update. I have the latest version of Windows 10
App Essentials add-on installed and active.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Kind regards

Christo