From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not reading emoji in emoji panel

Hi Joseph

I cannot get NVDA to read the emoji panel in any application which allows text input. For example, I am writing this in Thunderbird and I cannot select emoji while typing this message. Also in Notepad and other text editors I have tried and also not in the message composition window of Outlook 2013. If I bring up Narrator, I can use it to select emoji from the panel.

It used to work for me in NVDA, but I can't pinpoint at which point it stopped working.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2018/08/16 05:15 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Under which circumstances does NVDA not read this panel - perhaps using nOtepad, browsing the web, wetc.?
Cheers,
Joseph