Re: Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

Danni

I agree with that but in all my years of battling sites I only once ran across someone willing to try using a screen reader sadly!

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

I don't particularly care if they use a keyboard themselves.  It would be nice if at least one person reviewed the design using a keyboard, but not just a keyboard, a screen-reader.  You can't evaluate a site from the keyboard without knowing how to use a screen-reader.  But if they don't want to bother doing that, the site should be tested by blind people while the site is under development.