Re: Button no longer works on website after Windows update

Howard,

           I'm not quite clear regarding what you mean by, "where you are reading."

           If NVDA has focus on a segment of text, and is reading it, and you stop the reading you should be able to use the NVDA command for Move mouse to current navigator object to accomplish what you say if I'm understanding you correctly.    That's NVDA+numpadDivide for desktop keyboard layout and NVDA+shift+m for laptop keyboard layout.

           Caret browsing is another option that might prove easier.

           ~ Richard Dehmel