From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Button no longer works on website after Windows update

I suspect something tied to the cookie notification myself, as these are, in the grand scheme of things, a relatively recent development. Whether the screen reader is on or off, I am not being presented with this notification when the page initially loads, and that's across machines.

~ Richard Dehmel